The bioderma white objective series is a true miracle, although it is expensive yet it is safe and you will start getting comments about your face in a week or two.
Pros :
1- It is safe for all skin types
2- It whitens your skin complexion fast.
3- Helps even your skin tone
4- Its main ingredient is vitamin c, so it does not contain chemicals that will damage your skin.
Cons :
1- It makes your skin sweaty and greasy (the cream)
2- It is expensive
3- It is not available worldwide so you might order it on-line.
The series consists of :
1- The active cream. It is applied in the morning as it contains SPF 15
2- The serum. It is applied before going to bed.
3- The cleanser or the H2O. This will be used as cleanser in the morning and night.
4- The pen. it is applied only on the dark spots to lighten them
I only tried the active cream and it was miraculous, but I don't intend to buy it again at the moment because of the price but if I ever got enough money I will repurchase it for sure.
Pros :
1- It is safe for all skin types
2- It whitens your skin complexion fast.
3- Helps even your skin tone
4- Its main ingredient is vitamin c, so it does not contain chemicals that will damage your skin.
Cons :
1- It makes your skin sweaty and greasy (the cream)
2- It is expensive
3- It is not available worldwide so you might order it on-line.
The series consists of :
1- The active cream. It is applied in the morning as it contains SPF 15
2- The serum. It is applied before going to bed.
3- The cleanser or the H2O. This will be used as cleanser in the morning and night.
4- The pen. it is applied only on the dark spots to lighten them
I only tried the active cream and it was miraculous, but I don't intend to buy it again at the moment because of the price but if I ever got enough money I will repurchase it for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment